[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்]IOK(Indic Onscreen Keyboard)

கா. சேது | කා. සේතු | K. Sethu skhome at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:51:36 BST 2009

Hi Suji

Glad to note this attempt.

I have not tried it yet in my Karmic but for now I would like to make
a few suggestions:

1. You can inform this list if the build is only for Karmic or also
the same work in Jaunty and previous versions?

2. What this IOK does ? Is it only for inscript keymap or other or all
keymaps, - also of xkb, m17n with scim or ibus ..etc...?

3. While informing readers on where to get more information, in
addition to https://launchpad.net/~suji87-msc/+archive/ppa/+packages
you could also mention the entry page to it:

https://launchpad.net/~suji87-msc/+archive/ppa/

- because in that   under the title "Adding this PPA to your system"
the most current instructions are available for users to read and
follow. Note there that in case of Karmic adding a PPA via synaptic
GUI appears to be simplified (now just adding "ppa:suji87-msc/ppa" but
in /etc/apt/sources.list still same ways as before)

~Sethu