[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்]Ubuntu DVD Customization Process

R.Kanagaraj (RK) kanagaraj.rk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 04:04:32 BST 2009

Dear Friends,

>               Sorry  I dont Know much Details about Gambas, upto my
> Knowledge Gambas is similar to VB.NET. Also i have installed Gambas in my
> system but i didnot begin to program.

   Yes ofcourse, i have added all the available Codecs But we can see only
Video in 3gp        Format, I cant find the appropriate Codec for the 3gp
audio I am searching for that if any one have the idea pls tell me.

    We are only customizing the Ubuntu DVD not our own Derivative.

--
With Regards,
R.Kanagaraj (RK)