[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்]Fonts

கா. சேது | K. Sethu skhome at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 06:16:29 GMT 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 11:34 AM, sivaji j.g <sivaji2009 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sivaji a buddy owner of the list have made some changes in the mailman
> settings, will see whether it works. I request the other owner Mr.Arun and
> moderator to check it.

Sivaji

As soon as I posted my latest (11;32 am today) a digest (Vol 32, Issue
10) having only that message has come to my other subscription. So
this is second within 2 hours of first.

A Daily Digest is supposed to be a compilation over a 24 hour period
isn't it? More frequent than that defeats its purposes.

Have your tweaking in anyway upset the frequency?

~Sethu