[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்]Kluc Expo 09 Open space exibition and seminar

R.Kanagaraj (RK) kanagaraj.rk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 12:58:57 BST 2009

I am Kanagaraj I am interested to participate in The exhibition in three day
national level LINUX open space exhibition and seminar Kluc
Expo 09 organised by the Kamban Engineering College in association with
Cyborg Engineers will be held on the college premises from September
10-12.The main theme of the seminar is Mobile application,networking and
electronics programming.

 . I have contacted him on this No 9787074362.(Mr.Jothish Kumar)
but i got a reply from them as it was a wrong number pls give me another
number to contact him.
--
With Regards,
R.Kanagaraj (RK)