ஓபன் ஆபீஸ் + SCIM குறித்து..

ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ் shriramadhas at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 17:06:17 BST 2006

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+bug/62042

I have raised a bug for this..

--
அன்புடன்,
ம . ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ்

Stepwise instructions - to view Unicode Tamil text

1. You need to have Unicode Tamil fonts installed on your computer and
the Operating System capable of rendering Tamil Scripts. Windows XP
comes with a Unicode Tamil Font (Latha) and you need not
download/install a unicode font.
2. In the Control Panel, in Regional/Languages Options you will need to
ensure that Indic/Asian Language option is checked.
3. Use a browser that is capable of handling UTF-8 based pages (Netscape
6, Internet Explorer 5) with the Unicode Tamil font chosen as the
default font for the UTF-8 char-set/encoding view. Unicode Tamil Fonts
may be downloaded from here. <http://www.tamilnation.org/fonts/latha.ttf>