[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்]official IRC discussion regarding logo issue - all members invited.

Tirumurti Vasudevan agnihot3 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:33:46 GMT 2006

ravi,
with all due respects i feel what you are doing is wrong.

you are acting with presumptions as to how you would like an organisation to
function.
there is no indication that this is such an organisation.
unless you are able to verify what ubuntu's stance on how the organisation
is setup there is no point in any such exercise.
as i understand the setup whether i like it or not ramadoss has been
appointed the administrator and it is his responsibility  how to run the
setup.

you are announcing a debate for which there is no assurance that everyone
are in a position to participate.
also whether such a call could be valid. you are free to call and discuss to
get stands clarified but one can not accept whatever comes out of it as
majority opinion or conclusion of a healthy discussion.

anyway i almost always go to bed by nine and wont be participating in that
discussion.
but you know my stance in this matter.

this is not a hindu symbol in my opinion and i cant help it if people think
otherwise.
i see no need for changing. i am not for a "democratic" setup but support a
firm benevolent leadership with members with understanding contributing. if in
future i dont like the setup i will leave without creating confusion among
people.
that is my stance.

anbudan
tv

--
BE HAPPY! LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE UNHAPPY!