[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்]தமிழ் உபுண்டு சின்னம் குறித்து..

Ravi shankar ravidreams_03 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 14:34:17 GMT 2006

Sivakumar,

I do not have problem with arch bishop's explanation of the ubuntu philosophy. If you have a problem with him, go and complain to ubuntu site. Since I have problem with using our site, I am discussing it here. I see what is said and than who said it. Ubuntu is a people's phiolosophy and anyone can explain it.

//A person with ubuntu is open and
available to others, affirming of others, does not feel threatened that
others are able and good, for he or she has a proper self-assurance
that comes from knowing that he or she belongs in a greater whole//

Seeing Ramdoss's approach in this issue it is neither open, affirming to others. If a group co-ordinator labels alternate views as "perverted"thoughts, and a fellow member suggesting to leave the group, is it not threatening? How do you expect one to function comfortably in this group?

Is this your way of ubuntu?

Ravi