[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்]Ramdoss, please clarify ! - Open letter for group members

Ravi shankar ravidreams_03 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 12:32:44 GMT 2006

// "this is a beautiful u with a kodu . that is all. i request all to leave this matter with this"//

This is clearly not an acceptable argument and no way shows signs of addressing the problem by discussion methods.

I have discussed enough with fellow members and it is time for ramdoss to address all the 6 question themes I have raised in this thread.

I invite all members including ramdoss especially at the IRC channel #ubuntu-locoteams to discuss this issue in a broader context where members from other loco teams and ubuntu people are present. The time is 10.00 UTC , 31 october 2006. I have no liberty  in changing the discussion time  as this was suggested by fellow members in the IRC channel. This could be considered official discussion and  hence requires the presence of ramdoss. If he is not able to make it, let him depute some  one else well known to the community. If he is unable to remain in touch to co-ordinate things let him suggest more recognised people in the team to share the  admin responsibilities.

Ravi