[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்]Ramdoss, please clarify ! - Open letter for group members

Tirumurti Vasudevan agnihot3 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 12:18:02 GMT 2006

ravi,
thanks for your mails.
i am not entering in any arguments for reasons i indicated in my earlier
mail.

as for contribution as long as you are a member you can directly load the
files in rosetta.
it will be taken up.
depending on their work load you get a mail in a minute or three days that
your contribution is accepted.
to downlaod or upload you needd not go to the tamil website.
you can see yourself if it is used or not.

but for the extended need of hosting potential howtos and download of extra
packages there is even no need for a website.
i have not been to the site much.

consider that other might also think that your refusal to leave the matter
as such after a specific request to do so by ramadoss is also a problem.
look at his responses. he stated that "this is a beautiful u with a kodu .
that is all. i request all to leave this matter with this"
but you chose to respond with how can i leave it like that?

anyway i hereby consider myself out of this discussion as mayuran pointed
out ther can be other mails
i intend to post some re his mail on his findings in  edgy.
now time to go
bye
tv

--
BE HAPPY! LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE UNHAPPY!