[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்]Ramdoss, please clarify ! - Open letter for group members

Jaya Kumar jayakumar.lkml at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 02:50:19 GMT 2006

Dear list contributors,

I like to remember that we have so much in common. We all want to make
FOSS software more accessible to our Tamil community. The small
differences we have, we can resolve over time. I am glad that the
conversation can continue to be polite and respectful to all.

On 10/30/06, Tirumurti Vasudevan <agnihot3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> india is basically a religious country and secularism means freedom of
> religion.
> it does not mean absence of religion.

I agree with you that Tamil translation is for all of us, whether we
are in the motherland or visiting the USA, or coming from Singapore,
etc. Whether we are atheists, Richard Dawkins' family, hardcore
Shaivite or otherwise, Tamil translation for FOSS is still the same.
:-)

By the way, I am wondering if any of you will be coming to
FOSS.IN/2006, Nov 24-26th, Bangalore? I look forward to meeting you
all there.

பொஸ்.இந்/2006
கர்த்திகை 8-10, பெங்களுர், இந்தியா
சுதந்திர உலகக்த்திற்கான தொழில் நுட்பம்