[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்] firefox crashes after installing Flash plugin

Muguntharaj Subramanian mugunth at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:05:57 BST 2006

Dear All,
I tried installing  flash plugin  in firefox.
To do this go to any site having flash like http://valueresearchonline.com,
firefox will prompt us to install flash plugin. Once installed, whenever we
go to a flash enabled website, firefox just vanishes.
I invoked firefox in command prompt and got the following error in the
command prompt after crash:
mugunth at mugunth:~/firefox$ firefox
** Message: plugin_get_value 1 (1)

** Message: plugin_get_value 2 (2)

** Message: plugin_get_value 1 (1)

** Message: plugin_get_value 2 (2)

** Message: plugin_get_value 1 (1)

** Message: plugin_get_value 2 (2)

** Message: plugin_get_value 1 (1)

** Message: plugin_get_value 2 (2)

** Message: plugin_get_value 1 (1)

** Message: plugin_get_value 2 (2)

The program 'Gecko' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
  (Details: serial 105 error_code 8 request_code 144 minor_code 3)
mugunth at mugunth:~/firefox$

I think this might be a valid bug. Any of you got this error ????

Regards,
Mugunth

http://mugunth.blogspot.com
http://thamizha.com