[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்]Recent developments - scim, scim-tables, scim-m17n

ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ் shriramadhas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 17:47:50 BST 2006

நல்லது.

சற்று ஆராய வேண்டும்.

--
அன்புடன்,
ம . ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ்

Stepwise instructions - to view Unicode Tamil text

1. You need to have Unicode Tamil fonts installed on your computer and
the Operating System capable of rendering Tamil Scripts. Windows XP
comes with a Unicode Tamil Font (Latha) and you need not
download/install a unicode font.
2. In the Control Panel, in Regional/Languages Options you will need to
ensure that Indic/Asian Language option is checked.
3. Use a browser that is capable of handling UTF-8 based pages (Netscape
6, Internet Explorer 5) with the Unicode Tamil font chosen as the
default font for the UTF-8 char-set/encoding view. Unicode Tamil Fonts
may be downloaded from here. <http://www.tamilnation.org/fonts/latha.ttf>