[Ubuntu_Tamil] ரவியின் கருத்தை வரவேற்கிறேன்.

Tirumurti Vasudevan agnihot3 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 06:06:15 BST 2006

ramadoss,
we all know you are working agaianst time.
as long as you dont forget the requests it is ok.
pl dont feel pressurised and so apologestic about things taking time.
teh site is hardly a few days old.
a lot remains to be done.

perhaps you shd just open a wiki and let people put in all the
suggestions and you can attend to them one by one.

mails in the forum will get lost among others in time.
tv

ps i am all for the symbol which looks so nice.

--
BE HAPPY! LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE UNHAPPY!