[Ubuntu_Tamil] Wiktionary related..

Ravi shankar ravidreams_03 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 12:01:36 BST 2006

tv and others,

Please feel free to send all your wordlist files, URLs possibly with helpful comments and directions on how u would like to see it incorporated in Tamil wiktionary. I cannot guarantee that they will be added immediately as i am not a software engineer and I am dependent on other such motivated users in Tamil wiktionary. Hope they will help me to add them ASAP. We can add them both as relevant word list appendices and individual pages for each word. Once wiktionary grows into a reasonable size (>10,000 words), we can start working on making a downloadable version for all operating systems and also can include it in ubuntu accessories.

Ravi