[Ubuntu_Tamil] help

Tirumurti Vasudevan agnihot3 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 16:20:20 BST 2006

ctrl + space used to put the etring in the msg id into the  msgstr in kbabel
that is gone now.
tha tis a very useful stuff since quite a few atrings are not to be translated.
no hurry. reply when possible.
meamwhile i can look into the scim panel but i dont want to spend that
time till 12th deadline
tv

--
BE HAPPY! LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE UNHAPPY!