[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்]மார்க் ஷட்டல்வொர்த்தின் பதில்கள்...

amachu shriramadhas at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 19:11:29 GMT 2006

வணக்கம்,

உபுண்டு வாரத்தை  முன்னிட்டு மார்க் ஷட்டல்வொர்த் நேற்று பதிலளிக்க
வந்தார். யாம் கேட்ட இடண்டு கேள்விகளுக்கு பதிலளித்தார். அவையாவன,

Seveas -- Moderator, sabdfl -- Mark Shuttle worth, amachu -- Sri Ramadas

முதற் கேள்வி:
Seveas:		<amachu> QUESTION: Mark, Ubuntu Server, How about comparing/
competing with red-hat clusters? @sabdflamachu: interesting

sabdfl:		there are a lot of scientists that build their own HPC
platforms

sabdfl:		it would be nice to get enough of them together to work on a
REALLY-SCALABLE-BUNTU  * Seveas raises his hand

sabdfl:		HA-clusters are slightly different

sabdfl:		that is more enterprise-ish @sabdflchat with fabbione, i think
he wants to see Ubuntu HA clustering rock

sabdfl:		Seveas?

Seveas:		(as in: Ubuntu rocks on the hpc cluster I built ;))
இரண்டாவது கேள்வி:

Seveas:		<amachu> QUESTIONS: How satisfied are you with the LoCo Teams ?
Few words about them?
sabdfl:		ok, my fingers are letting me know that i'm talking too much
Seveas:		and the next session starts shortly

sabdfl		LoCo teams are an AWESOME part of our community

Seveas:		I think we should make this the last question, so we have time
for the "thank you" rain that will follow

sabdfl:		often when I visit countries and run into the LoCo teams i'm
very humbled by the energy and advocacy they bring

sabdfl:		its an amazing thing, to interact with people face to face and
help them learn about this free software thing

sabdfl:		i never read about linux in a magazine

sabdfl:		actually, thats not true

sabdfl:		i read about it a LOT

sabdfl:		and online

sabdfli: 	just never did anything about it

sabdfl:		till someone GAVE me a stack of slackware floppies

sabdfl:		that's the power of real-world advocacy

sabdfl:		i'd like to figure out how we help the LoCo teams get more
organised

sabdfl:		give them better materials

sabdfl:		help them work with the media

sabdfl:		but in general, those that are active are fantastic

உரையாடல்கள் பதிவு செய்யப் பட்டுள்ள முகவரி:
http://www.tonyyarusso.is-a-geek.com/irclogs/openweek/%
23ubuntu-classroom.html

இதனை  தங்களுடன் பகிர்ந்து கொள்வதில் மகிழ்ச்சி அடைகிறோம்.

வாழ்த்துக்கள்...