[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்]Translation Guidelines - Making

Tirumurti Vasudevan agnihot3 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 01:53:29 GMT 2006

என்னப்பா இது?!
இது பற்றி நான் நவ 6 அன்றே பதில் எழுதிவிட்டேனே.
பார்க்கவில்லையோ?
ம்
பெரியருக்கும் தாமோதரனுக்கும் மடல் வரையுங்கள்.
திவா
mayauran,
i think i can help here.

i had an urgent mail sometime back asking if i can do something as
tamil was about to be removed from installer option as there was very
little activity in the team; the debian installer translation had not
progressed at all.
since i had done the trans in ubuntu i was able to help out.
the maintainer of this file is
Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian.org>

the person who has the cvs rights is
Damodharan Rajalingam <psg_01l109 at yahoo.co.in>

this is what sri perrier had to say in one of his mails:
==================================
If other people want to contribute, it's possible to work on level 2
files.

Everything is described in the D-I i18n doc
(http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/i18n-doc):

-what are levels
-how to get the material
-special instructions for some translations
-how to send back the translations

Please tell me *who* would contribute and try to organize yourselves
together if you can.

I'm really very happy to see this important progress...
========================
so you have to mail sri damodaran about this.

tv

On 11/12/06, மு.மயூரன் | M.Mauran <mmauran at gmail.com> wrote:
> ராமதாஸ், வாசுதேவன்,
>
> debian-installer மொழிபெயர்ப்பு பணிகளை செய்ய நான் அடுத்ததாக செய்யவேண்டிய பணி
> என்ன என்று வழிகாட்ட முடியுமா?
> குழு என்று பெரிதாக அமைக்குமளவு ஆளணி பிரச்சனை உள்ளதாகவே படுகிறது.  என்னால்
> இன்னொருவர் அல்லது இருவரோடு சேர்ந்து செய்யலாம்
>
> நன்றி
>
> மயூரன்

BE HAPPY! LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE UNHAPPY!