[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்]Toolbar, Bookmark

Tirumurti Vasudevan agnihot3 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 02:36:39 GMT 2006

ramdoss,
in gmail for such attachments there is an option view as html. that will
solve most problems the viewer might have.
if you can tell me what problem you faced or one is likely to face we can
think of alternatives.
my son rejects non open documents. he sends a respectful mail saying he is
unable to view it and requests the sender to send it in an open doc format.
we need not go to that extreme extent.
did MS office refuse to open it?after all this one was in a ms compatible
format though i wrote it in open office.. the previous ones were odt and
senthil had problems with that.
tv

On 11/5/06, மு.மயூரன் | M.Mauran <mmauran at gmail.com> wrote:

> எமது ஆவணங்கள் odt ஆக வழங்கப்படுவது தான் மிக நல்லது. திவே இவ்வாறே
> செய்கிறார். அது வரவேற்கத்தக்கது.  ஏனெனில் அது திறந்த ஆவண வடிவம். அத்தோடு
> கட்டற ஆவண வடிவம்.
>
> ஓப்பன் ஆபீஸ் முதலான பல செயலிகளில் அதனை இலகுவாக திறந்து படிக்கலாம்.
>
> odt ஐ யிறந்து படிக்க செயலிகள் இல்லாமல், ஒருங்குறியை கணினியில் படிக்க
> முடியாமலிருப்பவர்களுக்கு இந்த ஆவணம் தேவை இல்லைதானே?
>
> pdf கட்டற்ற வடிவமன்று. அது தனியுரிமை வடிவம்.
>
> -மு.மயூரன்

BE HAPPY! LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE UNHAPPY!