Hello Friends

Tirumurti Vasudevan agnihot3 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 02:46:34 BST 2006

On 8/4/06, ம.ராமதாஸ் <shriramadhas at gmail.com> wrote:

> And un fortunately my HDD crashed and could not try it out and all that i
> collected has crashed.
>
> I will get it done from Hari Ram, MIT in couple of days.
>
> GNome, KDE and Openoffice translations are already available in PO file
> format and these can be added to Kbabel dictionary.

pl let us know how this is to be done.

> Also we have quite a few sites like Tamil University, Virtual for this
> purpose.

it just does not open in the past few days. i have tried several times.

it is better to have a agaraati in the webspace as others can also benefit.
an attempt has been made.
see http://ta.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%81%E0%AE%A4%E0%AE%B1%E0%AF%8D_%E0%AE%AA%E0%AE%95%E0%AF%8D%E0%AE%95%E0%AE%AE%E0%AF%8D
but a lot of words esp tech words, need to be added.
btw you people are familiar with mozilla tamil browser tamizhaa, right?

Regards
tv

--
BE HAPPY! LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE UNHAPPY!