Fwd: IMPORTANT Last chance for language pack testing (Deadline tomorrow)

Dmitry Agafonov agafonovdmitry на gmail.com
Вт Ноя 8 17:59:40 UTC 2011

Надо бы меры принять :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kenneth Nielsen <knielsen на fysik.dtu.dk>
Date: 2011/11/8
Subject: IMPORTANT Last chance for language pack testing (Deadline tomorrow)
To: Ubuntu Translators <ubuntu-translators на lists.ubuntu.com>

Hallo my fellow translators.

Since my email yesterday we have gotten the language packs for 6
languages more tested. That is good, but it still only leaves us at 10
languages in total. I must stress that this particular language pack
release is more important than the average, because there were entire
documentation translations that were left out by accident in the
initial release.

Please see if you can find the ~20 min to test them for your language,
before tomorrow 1400 UTC.

Instructions, and the "checked" list can be found on this page:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/LanguagePackUpdatesQA

Regards Kenneth

Dmitry Agafonov ~ http://agafonov.pp.ru/