Перевод примечаний к релизу Ubuntu 8.10

Igor igor4u на gmail.com
Чт Окт 23 07:03:28 BST 2008

п÷я─п╦п╡п╣я┌,

п°п╬п╤п╫п╬ п╫п╟я┤п╦п╫п╟я┌я▄ п©п╣я─п╣п╡п╬п╢. )

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Langasek <steve.langasek на canonical.com>
Date: 2008/10/23
Subject: request for release notes translations
To: ubuntu-translators на lists.ubuntu.com
Cc: Matthew Nuzum <matthew.nuzum на canonical.com>,
loco-contacts на lists.ubuntu.com

Hi folks,

With the Ubuntu 8.10 release candidate coming up, efforts are underway to
flesh out the release notes so that our early adopters get useful
information when clicking that link from within the live CD installer.  And
a part of that is that we would like to have the release notes translated as
widely as possible.

Draft release notes for Ubuntu 8.10 are available at
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IntrepidReleaseNotes>.  While these are not yet
final, I expect that all the issues documented there will be included in the
final release notes.

Please use https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IntrepidReleaseNotes/<langcode> for your
translations, and coordinate with Matthew Nuzum
<matthew.nuzum на canonical.com> (cc:ed), when you are ready to have these
translations linked from the Ubuntu website.

Thanks,
slangasek на ubuntu.com                                     vorlon на debian.org

п║ я┐п╡п╟п╤п╣п╫п╦п╣п╪,
п≤пЁп╬я─я▄