bug in the Russian KDevelop translation

Evgeniy Ivanov lolkaantimat на gmail.com
Пт Сен 7 14:45:52 BST 2007

Hi!
KDevelop was translated to Russian some years ago (and it's already in other
Distros), but in Kubuntu it is still in English (but Russian translation is
ok).
May you add KDevelop translation to your kde-i18n-ru package?

I'm not in the list, so, please, cp your answers to me or (it's much better)
to kde-russian на lists.kde.ru

Also, there are some other problems in kde-russian -> kubuntu-russian.
KDE.ru team translates applications and docs, but in Kubuntu they may be in
English for a long time (another Distros add translations quickly). There
was some conversation about it in ubuntu-l10n-ru на lists.ubuntu.com list, but
the problem is in your translation system. It would be nice to talk about it
(in your list with CP to kde-russian на lists.kde.ru and to
ubuntu-l10n-ru на lists.ubuntu.com).

Best regards,

--
E.I.