[Ubuntu-l10n-ptbr] Fwd: IRC Meeting for defining UDS-L agenda for translations

André Gondim andregondim em ubuntu.com
Quinta Outubro 15 09:12:29 BST 2009

Olá Amigos,

Acredito que a participação de todos seja importante.

Abraços e vamos que vamos,
André Gondim
E-mail: andregondim em ubuntu.com
Blog: http://andregondim.eti.br
OpenPGP keys: C9721403

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adi Roiban <adi em roiban.ro>
Date: Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 12:41
Subject: IRC Meeting for defining UDS-L agenda for translations
To: Ubuntu Translators <ubuntu-translators em lists.ubuntu.com>
Cc: Ubuntu Documentation <ubuntu-doc em lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi,

The next UDS is getting close, and we decided to have an extraordinary
IRC meeting to define and talk about Ubuntu translations during this
UDS.

This meeting will be held in the 21th of Octomber.
Among the participant we would like to have at least the person
participating at UDS.
This is why I have created a doodle schedule to set the time convenient
for the majority of people interested in this meeting.

Here is the link:
http://www.doodle.com/pmvenxtwwgs2673b

The plan is to announce the final time and date on the 18th October
2009.

Feel free to contribute to this meeting agenda:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Meetings/2009-10-21

Cheers,

--
Adi Roiban