Restore your beauty with Rogaine hair treatment.

Tonia Clay insofar at rotoitilodge.co.nz
Thu Apr 2 11:43:30 BST 2009

You just need to use this url on picture to get visit our store

but the pattern is still available.
seriously though, my closest friends are: fun, real and honest, good, entertaining, in love with life, a little crazy, down to earth, deep, and incapable of bs.
and then, suddenly and to my surprise, i met and married the man i had no idea i was dreaming of. but he was perfect for me. and better than anything i had imagined or sought after before.

(but honestly, i don't snack alot. when you eat so much protein you don't get hungry as often through the day)
it was the first time i realized that things don't always go how you think they will. and that it all can turn out better than you imagined.

but we feel more blessed and amazed than ever at life's unexpected twists and turns. and how happy we are that there is a loving heavenly father that understands the little picture we have in our minds for our lives, and gently and lovingly helps us change our vision to a masterpiece. i really love life.
project 31 is rolling along. i have donations for every single item i need for the 31 newborn kits and lots of fabric donations and i will sew until there are 31 baby quilts too! thank you SO much, i was overwhelmed by the awesome response. packages are starting to arrive! i will be sure to post some pictures when i get it all together and ready to take to the humanitarian center. my heart is happy.

Buoy pa
from brora

do you have to be obsessed with yarn and needles and hooks like i am to think that is the most inviting little space you've ever seen?
when cate is too scared to go downstairs, penny will go with her and everything is all right. she lets cate dress her up for weddings or try to ride her or pull her by the tail almost daily. and even knowing the torture she will soon endure, she gets so excited when cate gets home from school.

guess what i finally put in the shop?
what do you look for in a best friend?

i'm just obsessed with him.
what i'm listening to this morning...again.

all day the kids hung out at that corner, played on that grass, got drinks out of that hose, went through the secret passage way in the juniper bushes, and only left the area to go "around the block" over and over again. sometimes it was on bikes with banana seats, sometimes roller skates, sometimes big wheels, sometimes walking, even occasionally on skateboards with cardboard boxes on them (our "cars").
i spent a few hours organizing my yarn and needles into that armoire.

and then i found myself a mother. funny, i thought i'd teach awhile longer and have grant all to myself and save some money.
i think they are so cute. i love her litte handwriting. and she is beyond excited to pass them out. some other projects she and i looked at but didn't get around to (of course) from martha (of course):

plan to be surprised.
goal: peaceful nights, productive days

where are neighborhoods like that anymore? with bushes big enough to hide in? and kids that go around the block together all afternoon? and normal sized houses? and the old winkfields next door? ok, i don't need the winkfields. but i'd sure love to give my kids the rest.
ready to share the love.

i am determined!
again, happy things.

cate: (incredulously) what? were you a child of adam and eve?
all the sudden i'm 30. i thought i'd be driving a mini van full of kids and happily decorating my own home. but life has shown me again that i am not in control. and as i wait for more children and a sense of being settled,