reply to your resume

claire kristi pierre.roy at canadapost.postescanada.ca
Wed Nov 12 16:45:18 GMT 2008

Hello,

We would like to offer you the vacancy from Gold Exchange Service. Here is the offer:

Our company is one of the world's top official e-currency exchange services.

We would like to consider you the position of Regional Representative of the company.
Because of the expansion of our operations we require new employees.

If you are honest and responsible, reliable and sociable, punctual and careful - than
you are the person we are looking for!

YOUR INTEREST:

During the probation period you could earn up to $2000 per month. After it you could earn
up to $5 000 per month.

ADVANTAGES:

You will work as an independent contractor right from your home office.
There are no fees involved.
You can do the work easily without leaving or affecting your present job if you could
spend for this job 1-3 hours per day.
The employees who make efforts and work hard could become the Regional Manager.
Anyway our employees never leave us due to our excellent work conditions and bonuses.

MAIN REQUIREMENTS:

- Adults only
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Legally capable
- Responsible
- Knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excell) and internet experience (minimal)
- Ready to work on the beginning of November
- Have 3-10 hours per week.
- Careful to detail, accuracy, excellent interpersonal skills
- Good or fluent knowledges of english language
- The citizenship of their country

If you are interested in our offer, please send your contact information and your
resume only to electrum.llc.support at gmail.com . Use only this e-mail for your reply!

Thank you for your time.
Hope you’ll find this offer interesting.

Thank You,
GES HR manager