ojb_CA locale

Neskie Manuel neskiem at gmail.com
Thu May 1 13:42:09 BST 2008

Since I know there aren't any locales of North American Indigenous
Languages we can submit the locale upstream to:

  http://sources.redhat.com/bugzilla/

And then open up a bug in Launchpad langpack-locales with a bug
tracker to show that its already been submitted upstream.

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/langpack-locales

We could also submit a bug into Debian against locales.

  http://packages.debian.org/locales

Before this is done I would like to know which dialect this is and
have all the days and months confirmed.

-Neskie