MESSAGE FROM MR ZAGO REPLY IMMEDIATELY

Sadiq Zago sadiq.zago at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 26 13:16:50 GMT 2008

You're invited to "MESSAGE FROM MR ZAGO REPLY IMMEDIATELY".

By your host Sadiq Zago:

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this business proposition
I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $8.3million immediately to your private account.fund.
Upon receipt of your reply, indicating your interest in this transaction,
I will send you full details on how the business will be executed.
Please keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested.
Regards,
Mr Sadiq Zago
African development Bank.
Burkina Faso, West Africa.

     Date:		Wednesday 26 March 2008

     Time:		13:00 - 14:00 (GMT +00:00)

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation at:

     http://calendar.yahoo.com/sadiq.zago?v=126&a1=0&iid=Wx%40pyd7AK24h%40bSIExa7xa%40%40INTyAO7D&igid=jxBe3pjADO%405agkMmhJntgt%40d8Pk%40lsWrxA8Ih%40%40

Copyright © 2008 All Rights Reserved
 www.yahoo.co.in

Privacy Policy: