Bug report for Xenial: no translation for lightdm-gtk-greeter-settings, although available

David Pires slickymaster op ubuntu.com
Wo Apr 6 09:12:34 UTC 2016

Hi Pjotr.

Thanks for the work done in the Dutch translation, but the approval of
the translated strings is a responsibility of the Ubuntu Dutch
Translators team, to whom I'm also forwarding this email.

Dutch translators reviewers, will you please take some time to go
through the proposed strings [1] so the work done on them isn't gone
into waste.

On behalf of the Xubuntu documentation team,
David Pires (slickymaster)
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/slickymaster
Xubuntu Documentation Lead

[1] https://translations.launchpad.net/lightdm-gtk-greeter-settings/trunk/+pots/lightdm-gtk-greeter-settings/nl/+translate