IT-related, Dutch localization projects

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9s_Palomares, _e-lexica?= andres.palomares op e-lexica.com
Zo Okt 26 15:52:58 UTC 2008

Hello,

My name is Andrés Palomares and I work as a project manager for a
Spanish, IT-focused, localization company called e-lexica.

We are looking for Dutch freelance translators for working on
IT-related localization projects for our current and future customers
(software and hardware companies). Some of our clients are ViewSonic,
Conceptronic, DFI, Supermicro, Data Becker, etc.

We would like to know if you could be interested in working with us on
some of our upcoming Dutch projects. If so, we would be very grateful
if you can contact us by e-mail as soon as you can so we can further
discuss the details, such as availability, etc. You can reach me at
andres.palomares op e-lexica.com.

Thanks for your attention and time.
Best regards,

Andrés

--
----
Andrés Palomares

--
----
Andrés Palomares
e-lexica Digital Localization and Content
MSN Messenger: e_lexica op hotmail.com
----
This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify it to
e-lexica at mail op e-lexica.com. Thank you.