Ubuntu-l10n-mar Digest, Vol 6, Issue 1

Vishal Telangre vishaltelangre at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 08:18:57 UTC 2011

Yeah, I agree w/ Mr. Vaibhav.

Moreover, it seem that there are many strings already
translated in the past, we just has to choose from those previous
translations else you can translate yourself if yet there is no
translation provided till now.

Anyways, hoping we'll do better this time
than previous!

Thanking you.

--
* Vishal Telangre