[Translation Needed]

Eduardo Cruz zenuzadsl at gmail.com
Fri May 23 10:07:15 BST 2008

Hello. I am helping to create a multilingual Linux distro. We are
trying to make the GUI in native languages and developing it with a
start button, like the Windows start button. Can you help me with the
best translation for 'Start' in Malayalam, with the Malayalam alphabet
(not the latin). By the way because we are also developing for other
Indian languages like Bengali, Kashmiri, Marathi, Sanskrit, Tamil,
Telugu and Urdu, if you know the translation for this languages,
please send me too. I have got some translations for this languages
but they are written in latin, so now I have to find a dictionary to
make the conversion.
Thank you very much for your support,
Eduardo Cruz