[l10n-kur] KDE 4.2 de bi kurdi be

Si_murg56 simurg56 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 22:46:21 GMT 2009

I was born and grew up out of kurdistan and now live in Istabul but I did
never thought that it is a barrier to learning my language. I dont think
that this is an valid reason. If you realy wish, you can of course write and
speak.  Erdal is right; `*We don't kill anyone because of bad Kurdish*.` You
may start learning by practising here ;)