[l10n-kur] KDE 4.2 de bi kurdi be

Steve Kurt stevenkurt at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 20:50:27 GMT 2009

Thanks Erdal,

I wish I can write in Kurdish, I wish I can speak Kurdish. I only speak English and Turkish fluently. My Kurmanci is very  limited. I did not get a chance to learn because I grow-up in Istanbul. I am 100% Kurdish, both my parents speak Kurdish very well, just not me.

Can you let me know when Kurdish translation is finished please.

Silav hewal
Steve