[l10n-kur] Wergera "removable media"

Ýbrahim Köþger ibrahimkos at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 21:35:39 BST 2008

Hi, Every body,
It's all right. To make a decision is always better to discuss a long time  about a question.

Unfortunately, I can not actively  participate on the translation process of linux Ubuntu. One of the reason is that I don't have a strong kurdish background. I have only passive kurdish knowlage. My communication with the kurdish is to  read with a great passion the kurdish articles from Yeni Ozgür Plitika. But with the writing i don't have enough experience.

I recommend to our friends who  participate actively  on   ubuntu translation  as the next  project :

XAMPP(Linux Apache MySQL PHP PERL ) and JOOMLA (CMS-Content Management System).

 All of them are the open source products and they are conbined and configurated as whole packet. It is a wonderful  packet for creating database-based dynamic web sites.