[l10n-kur] Wergera "removable media"

luqman guldive guldive at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 14:19:32 BST 2008

Brahîm I am from Midyad, and to be franc in my region they also don't
understand the meaning of 'guherbar' :)
But I can also imagine that our friends here try to find the most suitable
word for 'removable media', so don't worry, if we start to use a new word we
will also lern to understand the same word. Anyway in my view 'medyayên (or
diskên) jêdibin' is amog others also good :)