[Gruppo traduzione] Review of xubuntu docs contributions

Leonardo Dominici leonardodominici01 a gmail.com
Mar 31 Mar 2020 08:18:38 UTC

Hi,

suire, I'll start reviewing the translation as soon as possible, I'll add
some translations too, i forgot to be in this group and now that you
remembered me I'll commit some material.

Thank you Philips!

*-Leonardo Dominici*