[Gruppo traduzione] Fwd: [Launchpad-translators] iStoa in need of translators love

Claudio Arseni claudio.arseni a ubuntu.com
Sab 9 Ago 2014 14:15:43 UTC

FYI.

C'è qualcuno che vorrebbe prendere in carico questa traduzione?
---------- Messaggio inoltrato ----------
Da: "Hilaire Fernandes" <hilaire a drgeo.eu>
Data: 09/ago/2014 15:43
Oggetto: [Launchpad-translators] iStoa in need of translators love
A: <launchpad-translators a lists.launchpad.net>

Dear translators,

iStoa[1] is a free software for kids, it is a corpus of interactive math
exercises, now focused on grade 1. So far it comes with English and French
translations, but other languages will be nice given the audience of the
application.
Translation can be done with the usual launchpad web interface[2].

Please let me know privately if there is anything I can do to ease the
effort.

Thanks

Hilaire

[1] http://istoa.drgeo.eu