[Gruppo traduzione] Fwd: [Launchpad-translators] Call for translations: upcoming release of Qreator

Milo Casagrande milo a ubuntu.com
Sab 27 Apr 2013 14:56:57 UTC

FYI.

Dovrebbe occuparsene Marco Buono, se non ricordo male.
Ciao!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Planella <david.planella a ubuntu.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Subject: [Launchpad-translators] Call for translations: upcoming
release of Qreator
To: "Translators, Ubuntu" <ubuntu-translators a lists.ubuntu.com>
Cc: Launchpad Translators <launchpad-translators a lists.launchpad.net>,
qreator-discuss <qreator-discuss a lists.launchpad.net>

Hey all,

We're preparing a new release of Qreator [1], the QR code creator for
Ubuntu, to be published in the next few days.

This release adds a few new strings and quite a bunch of new features,
including a new design, new QR codes, and the ability to edit the QR
codes you create.

Thank you everyone who has contributed translations in the past: thanks
to you the development release Qreator is already fully translated in 10
languages. There are about 26 languages which are only missing the newly
added strings.

If you find it useful, please help translating and making it available
in your language here:

    https://translations.launchpad.net/qreator

If you want to test a preview of this release to get more context for
the translation, you can install the preview package [2]. It's for
Ubuntu 13.04 only, but if someone needs an older version, let me know
and I can create it too.

Thanks!

Cheers,
David.