[Gruppo traduzione] Fwd: ubuntu-docs: template got updated, new strings to translate

Claudio Arseni claudio.arseni a ubuntu.com
Mer 17 Apr 2013 14:21:29 UTC

FYI.

qualcuno che ha tempo di occuparsene?

Ciao!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sebastien Bacher <seb128 a ubuntu.com>
Date: 2013/4/17
Subject: ubuntu-docs: template got updated, new strings to translate
To: "Translators, Ubuntu" <ubuntu-translators a lists.ubuntu.com>

Hey everyone,

Short story:
the ubuntu-docs template just got updated, you have new strings to translate

Long story:
While playing with my raring desktop this morning I notice that the desktop
guide's french version was still having "what's new in Ubuntu 12.10" on its
frontpage. Turns out it's because the current template was outdated. I
fixed that an uploaded an updated one. The update is resulting in updated
content for the translated pages, but broken translations as well. (looking
to the french summary there has been an increase of about about 100
untranslated strings)

Sorry for the late change, we might need to be able to squeeze another
upload to update translations tomorrow for the team that are going to do
updates today, otherwise we will have to fix those in a SRU

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher

Claudio Arseni <claudio.arseni a ubuntu.com>