[Gruppo traduzione] Fwd: [Launchpad-translators] qshutdown release coming soon (1.6.4)

Milo Casagrande milo a ubuntu.com
Mer 14 Mar 2012 08:35:25 UTC

FYI.

Altro piccolo software con policy "open", questa volta per Qt, quindi
mirato a KDE.
Qualche utilizzatore di KDE/Kubuntu? (a parte Valter a cui proibisco
questa volta di prendersi questa traduzione :P).

Ciao.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christian Metscher <hakaishi a web.de>
Date: Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 19:56
Subject: [Launchpad-translators] qshutdown release coming soon (1.6.4)
To: launchpad-translators a lists.launchpad.net

Greetings Launchpad Translators!

qshutdown 1.6.4 is complete and ready for translations:
https://translations.launchpad.net/qt-shutdown-p/qshutdown-trunk/+translations
I've finished the German translation and partly done the Japanese
translation. It would be nice if someone could review them.

I'll wait for all the other languages till end of April (2012) to
upload the package to Debian. I hope it's not too soon... (don't let
it bother you)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks and kind regards,
 Christian Metscher