[Gruppo traduzione] Fwd: Need help with translating development presentation material

Milo Casagrande milo a ubuntu.com
Mar 5 Apr 2011 14:25:10 UTC

FYI.

Qualcuno che voglia provare a tradurre questo materiale?
Ovviamente prima di essere inviato va revisionato...

Ciao.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach a ubuntu.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 16:08
Subject: Need help with translating development presentation material
To: ubuntu-translators a lists.ubuntu.com

Hello everybody,

one specification this cycle was all about creating presentation
material for people who want to go out there and talk about Ubuntu
development and explain how easy it actually is. A lot of LoCo teams
asked for this kind of material and I'm happy that we got a nice first
version together this cycle.

       http://people.canonical.com/~dholbach/tmp/dev-presentation/

The presentations are both in English and they come with notes (the
'notes' tab) to explain what the speaker should know about already.

I need your help:

 1. If you have feedback, please let me know, if it's not
   understandable enough, etc.
 2. If you could translate it into your language, that would be awesome
   and make it a lot easier for speakers around the world to present it
   to their LoCos/LUGs/universities/etc.
   Just upload the presentation somewhere or mail it to me as not
   everybody needs megabytes of presentations in their inbox. I'll make
   sure to put presentations in the right place and that they get
   enough publicity. :-)

Please mail me back directly, as I'm not on the list.

Thanks a lot in advance. I'm so glad you Ubuntu Translators are out
there to save the day every day!

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--