[Gruppo traduzione] Fwd: Need help: Translating Daily Builds docs

Milo Casagrande milo a ubuntu.com
Gio 17 Giu 2010 13:21:14 BST

FYI.
C'Ť qualcuno che vorrebbe tradurre quella pagina?
» abbastanza tecninca, quindi meglio se si conosce un po' l'argomento.

Grazie!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach a ubuntu.com>
Date: 2010/6/17
Subject: Need help: Translating Daily Builds docs
To: ubuntu-translators a lists.ubuntu.com

Hello everybody,

one of the big pushes this cycle will be making sure the Daily Builds
infrastructure is well-understood and getting the word out there.

It'd be hugely helpful if we had this information translated too.

The most important document is

† † † †https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DailyBuilds/GettingStarted

and if we could that translated in a form like for example
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil it would help a lot.

I'd appreciate any help you can give with the effort. It's going to be
REALLY cool to get more people using Daily Builds.

If you have any questions or feedback, please CC me as I'm not on this list.

Thanks a lot in advance. You all ROCK!
†Daniel

--
Milo Casagrande <milo a ubuntu.com>