[Gruppo traduzione] Fwd: [Launchpad-translators] ExpoSong 0.7 String Freeze

Milo Casagrande milo a ubuntu.com
Gio 26 Ago 2010 08:26:42 BST

FYI.

Qualcuno vuole occuparsene?
La traduzione è open, quindi tutti possono metterci le mani. va
controllata da capo e soprattutto usando il programma.

Questo è l'indirizzo:
http://goo.gl/mPi4

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Samuel Mehrbrodt <s.mehrbrodt a googlemail.com>
Date: 2010/8/25
Subject: [Launchpad-translators] ExpoSong 0.7 String Freeze
To: launchpad-translators <launchpad-translators a lists.launchpad.net>

Hi,

we are planning to release ExpoSong 0.7 in about a week and we have now
made a string freeze to allow you Translators to translate the project
in your language.
At the moment only the German translation is complete (since I am a
German), for all other languages help is welcome. Don't forget to put
your name in the translation of the string "Translator's Name" so that
it will appear in the program.

Thanks for your effort.
Samuel

--