[Gruppo traduzione] Fwd: Re: Request of info concerning packages to translate

Valter Mura valtermura a gmail.com
Dom 22 Ago 2010 09:31:07 BST

Ciao Milo,

ecco il risultato del Kubuntu Translation Day, a cui non ho partecipato ma che
Jonathan mi/ci ha comunicato.

Mi sembra una buona base di partenza su cui lavorare. Nei prox giorni
verificherò tutte le indicazioni.

---------  Messaggio inoltrato  ---------
--cut--

I compiled a list of packages and their translation domains which are
specific to Kubuntu, see "Kubuntu Specific Translation Domains" on
this page

https://wiki.kubuntu.org/Kubuntu/TranslationsDay

also "Translation Domains Kubuntu is Especially Interested in" which I
think don't have many upstream translations because it's mostly only
Kubuntu which uses them.

In "KDE Packages with additional strings patched in" you can see the
limited number of extra strings we add to KDE packages.

To see what packages are in Kubuntu here is our list of "seed" packages
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-core-dev/ubuntu-
seeds/kubuntu.maverick/annotate/head:/kubuntu-common

Jonathan

Ciao
--
Valter