Standard Translation for "Launch"

Shane Morris shane103 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:50:30 UTC 2012

What translation has been used for "launch" so far.

my suggestions:
traditional "seol"
simplified "tosaigh"
anglicism "Lainseáil"

I think the anglicism "lainseil" is actually better for once, as "seol"
also has the second  meaning "send" and "tosaigh" would seem odd in
certain contexts.

How often does  Ubuntu update the language packs anyway??? I'm looking
forward to seeing some of my translatons in action so to speak.

le meas

Shane
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by