[UPT] What we have, What we are going to do...

Behnam Esfahbod behnam at zwnj.org
Thu Sep 21 18:44:53 BST 2006

On 9/21/06, hadi farnoud <hadi.farnoud at gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks for your reply but we are persian and this is Ubuntu persian Project
> , so lets talk persian ;)

This is the Persian translation team, but you should know English to
translate from English to Persian, so you should be able to read
English messages.

Now that all members know English, we prefer to discuss in English, to
make them more useful for the FOSS world, and be able to refer them,
on the net.

So please keep English as the main language of this list, and use
Persian implicitly only when you cannot tell us your thought in
English, and/or you want to write examples.

Thanks in advance,
--
    '     بهنام اسفهبد
    '     Behnam Esfahbod