[ULF] Salam

Kia Teymourian kiat at cs.tu-berlin.de
Wed Sep 20 10:29:25 BST 2006

Dear people,

I think it could be very better, if you could write your emails in
English or well-formatted Persian.
I am a new member to the Ubuntu Team, I am leaving in Berlin / Germany
and It is my pleasure to spend my free time on
such projects.
I don't know about this team or about this project. Could you please
give more details!
It could be useful for me to know about the translation tasks,
ToDo-Lists and the road map of this project.

Many thanks!

Kindest regards,

Kia Teymourian