[UPT] What's going on Launchpad Team

Amir Reza Khosroshahi amir.khosroshahi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 08:25:30 BST 2006

About your words:

To get qualified, you should select a package, and translate it or
> review current translation.  That's the only way to qualify
> translators for now.

I have trivial question. So excuse mein advance for asking it.

How should I translate or review a package? Sicne when I log in to
Launchpad, I can only make suggestion, and nothing else. And the following
notice appears at the top of the page:

"You are not an official translator for this file. You can still make
suggestions, and your translations will be stored and reviewed for
acceptance later by the designated translators."

Thanks
--
<signature>
Amir Reza Khosroshai