[Ubuntu-l10n-eng] Looking for additional moderators for this list

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Fri Jun 27 16:45:36 BST 2008

I'm looking for people to help with moderation of this list.

Moderators will be notified via e-mail whenever a new message gets caught in
the moderation queue. Their responsibility is to log into the moderation
interface and allow/deny these messages based on whether they are relevant to
the list. It's a very simple job, but I just haven't had the time to do it

Please contact me if you're interested. For quality control purposes, I'll
only accept people who have good track records in the ubuntu-l10n-en-gb team
(i.e. have made many good contributions over a period of time).

Tired of slowness, bugs, crashes, viruses, trojans, spyware, adware,
malware... ? Take back your computer. http://www.linux.org.au/linux