[Ubuntu-l10n-eng] Konversation translation

Nicholas Thomas lupine at yorkshire-pagans.org.uk
Thu Sep 28 02:57:34 BST 2006

> Aha! Thanks for the clarification.
>
> I've done Konv (the po). in Kbabel and uploaded it; the strings that I was
> talking about in the first message were 873 & 874... Regarding 1274 & 1275
> ('_:your name & _:your email) - do I leave them as-is (KDE translator's
> name), change them to my name, or append my name to the end? ;) I assumed
> the latter.
>
> Incidentally, is it just me or is KBabel ultra-fast at this sort of thing,
> compared to Rosetta? Reloading the page every 10 translations really gets
> on my nerves. Every 50 would be more like it...
>
> xF,

Oh dear... got this from the Ubuntu SWAT team:-

"Hello Nick,

On 2006-09-27 15:59+0000 (37 minutes ago), you uploaded 1275
English (United Kingdom) (en_GB) translations for konversation in Ubuntu Edgy
package "konversation" in Rosetta.

There were problems with 1 of these translations.

374.  [msg 374]
"number of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' does not match":

#: src/inputfilter.cpp:793
#, c-format
msgid ""
"_n: limited to %n user\n"
"limited to %n users"
msgstr "limited to %n users"

The other 1274 translations have been accepted.

To fix these problems, please upload a file containing the corrected
translations.

Thanks for using Rosetta.

The Rosetta SWAT Team"

...so what does one do in such a situation? I'm obviously right :p

xF,

...Nick